Leading Website & Software Development Company in Guwahati, Assam
Clinic Management Software
Streamline your clinic workflow and operation
Clinic Management System is a tool that helps medical staff such as doctors, nurses, and clinic assistants to better manage their clinic, improve clinic efficiency, streamline clinic operations, make accurate claims for patients, reduce clinic expenditure and staff manual labour, and provide patients with improved care.
Clinic Management Software or Doctor clinic management system is the best-in-class software to book appointments and register slots for your patients. Clinic Management Software doctors can search patients by name, phone number, patient ID, age, clinic, last visited etc. Clinic Patient Management Software is highly scalable, you can add new branches and activate or deactivate them in a single click. Clinic Management Software allows you to focus on expanding your clinic rather than spend time on managing it.
Patient management software is hosted on cloud server so that information can be accessed from anywhere. Cloud based Clinic Management Software ensures your data is never lost as we use industry best data security standards. With Clinic Management Software, doctors can view medical history, past medical history, Parameters, Observations, Diagnosis Notes, Attach Files, Consent Forms, Prescription etc. Our Clinic Management Software also allows doctors to Refer to other Surgeons / Doctors, Billing with offers & memberships, Estimation Payment History, Summary, follow up reminders, Follow up appointments etc.
Benefits of Clinic Management System
- The Clinic Management System allows easy access to patient data to generate various records, including classification based on demographic, gender, age, and so on. It is especially beneficial at the ambulatory point, hence enhancing continuity of care. Internet-based access improves the ability to access such data remotely.
- It helps as a decision support system for the medical clinic authorities for developing comprehensive health care policies.
- It efficiently engenders the running of finance, the diet of patients, and also the distribution of medical aid. It gives a vivid picture of future clinic growth.
- It reflects an improved drug usage monitoring system, including its effectiveness. It relegates adverse drug interaction to the background and gives a push to appropriate pharmaceutical utilization.
- Integrated Inventory Management keeps track of all clinic stocks from medicines to Durable Medical Equipments and helps you keep the optimum level of stock all the time. It also minimizes the lost stock due to theft and misplacement.
- It enhances information integrity by a reduction in transcription errors and duplication of information entries.
- Clinic Management System is easy to use and eliminates errors caused by handwriting.
- The latest technology gives perfect performance to pull up information from hosted or cloud servers.
- It improves the communication and interaction of doctors with their patients.
Key Features of Clinic Management System
Appointment Management System:
- Clinic Management Software facilitates effective scheduling of appointments of patients for the doctors, laboratory, and radiology services. Health clinic software can log new patient appointments in line with the schedules of every doctor, maintain a history of all past appointments, send automated appointment reminders and follow up with patients. The software can assign a patient to the right physician, exam room, and specialty equipment needed, preventing delays.
Patient Information System:
- Keep a track of your patient visits & history; easily and digitally. These systems also capture personal information like a patient’s name, address, contact information, and insurance details. By giving physicians access to a patient’s entire medical record , less time is spent on background questions, allowing more specialise in providing treatment.
Billing and accounting:
- Most clinics use a software only for the aim of billing, and this increases the workload, requiring manual re-entry of the various procedures performed for billing purposes. With integrated billing, a clinic management system tracks the entire treatment of a patient and may be wont to create financial records much easier than with stand-alone billing software. With this, the entire financial record of the clinic, like expenditures, returns, are often tracked easily.
- Inventory management in medical clinics is often a sophisticated process. Making sure that numerous supplies, such as durable medical equipment or pharmaceutical samples, are in stock and conveniently stored can be a challenge. Clinic management software can streamline the method by providing an efficient thanks to track inventory orders, manage inventory storage and generate comprehensive reports - all without the necessity for manual data entry.
- The clinic Management Module is employed by the pathology lab to record and disseminate the data regarding the tests performed. Effectively manages patient medical tests, exam reports, commercial records, and laboratory department activities. Authorized personnel will finalize test reports, only finalized test reports can be printed.
- Complete pharmacy can be managed through this module of the Clinic Management System. Additionally, it can be linked to the main billing. As patient collects medicines from the pharmacy shop their charges will automatically transfer to patient billing.
- The ability to quickly generate and store reports in one place makes it easy to make sure good communication between the clinic, its patients, and insurance companies. The leading medical clinic management software systems have comprehensive reporting functionality. Users can leverage pre-made reports or create their own, compiling administrative data and patient information into timely, easy-to-read reports.